That Fish Place/NCPARS Frag Extravaganza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha... this freshie is feeling a little left out of the fun... ;)
Even tho it's geared towards saltwater, the special discounts and 20% off coupon are not strictly for sw stuff. Many of the participating manufacturers make fresh and saltwater products. They also have a HUGE selection of freshwater fish.

Even tho it's geared towards saltwater, the special discounts and 20% off coupon are not strictly for sw stuff. Many of the participating manufacturers make fresh and saltwater products. They also have a HUGE selection of freshwater fish.

Does the store have a website? someone just got really tempted. :p

Maybe I'm missing something...how the heck are you guys reserving corals on that site? Not the most user friendly site I've ever been to...either that or I'm just a dork and missing it completely

Does the store have a website? someone just got really tempted. :p
www.thatfishplace.com

Maybe I'm missing something...how the heck are you guys reserving corals on that site? Not the most user friendly site I've ever been to...either that or I'm just a dork and missing it completely
Go to www.fragswapper.com and join. Click the big button that says "First Time Users Click Here".
Once you are registered, click on Active swaps and the NCPARS/TFP event. It will take you to the page to register for the event. When you are registered, you can click the button near the top that says "Listings". On the left side of the page, it shows everyone who is registered and everyone who is "swapping" and has stuff for sale. You can either click on "All Trades" and it will list everything or the persons name if you want something from a specific person.

A note from That Fish Place: Current USA has added two aquarium setups the raffle, a complete Solana, and Cardiff aquarium setup. These are awesome high end systems! Current will have them setup as wet displays at their booth, with the winner to take them at the end.

Do we have a meeting place set up for all the AA'ers that are going?
I select Larry to set something up <g>.

maybe there should be a special table with screen name/real name name tags as well!!! LOL
We already have that, but it's only for NCPARS members. You will know who we are. ;)
Since your in the "club area" you should consider joining. We have at least 2 frag swaps/year and the price for membership is less than admission to the 2 swaps and it gets you in the swaps for free (except now since TFP is sponsoring it).

Just look for the guy with the Flyers cap...
Hey cmor. Long time no see. ;) It's pretty hot and humid in the fish room. Dunno if I'll have on a hat, but there will be some type of Flyers apparel...lol.

Now this is for AA members only who are coming to the swap.
I have some anthelia to give away if anyone wants some. I don't have an unlimited supply (almost tho) so post here and let me know if you want any and I'll bring it to the swap. The club sponsors a few high school tanks and I promised the schools they get 1st choice and whats left goes to those who request it.
I have 2 frags with about 8-10 polyps of pink zoas. These are small polyps. I've posted pics of them. $10 each frag. They are fully encrusted, so to speak, on a piece of lr rubble. Basically, it's a piece about the size I started with a few years ago.
Also, I have 1 frag of tan colored elkhorn monti (m.hirisuta) thats fully encrusted to a piece of lr rubble. This is very thin branched and grows pretty fast and breaks even easier. The frag isn't tall, but it has alot of branches shooting off it. I also have a loose piece, maybe 1" that I accidently fragged. I'll throw that in with it. $10.

Let me know. 1st come, 1st served. ;)

We already have that, but it's only for NCPARS members. You will know who we are. :wink:
Since your in the "club area" you should consider joining. We have at least 2 frag swaps/year and the price for membership is less than admission to the 2 swaps and it gets you in the swaps for free (except now since TFP is sponsoring it).

Ok ,You twisted my arm and just bought my family membership....so my name tag had better be there!!!! LMAO:uzi: Do I get a membership card too??? LOL

Awesome! Welcome to the Club :)
I'm sure they will have your name tag ready. You get a membership card too! You will still have to pay $5 to get in this 1, but the next swap in April at PSU main campus will be free. They have a 500g reef at PSU with some HUGE corals. You will get a behind the scenes look at that setup if you go.

I'll have some anthelia for you. ;)

Larry, Allen and I have appointed you the unofficial AA contact chair person for this frag swap. We would like to meet just before the frag swap opens or just as it opens to meet all the AA'ers that will be there. We then want to scour the place for new frags and get them back to our tanks ASAP - lol.

So, get to work on setting up a meeting area!

Sure. Things get started at 11, so if every wants, we can meet around 10:30 at the touch pond. For those who haven't been to TFP, when you get inside, the pond is on the left side of the store right near the entrance to the Fish Room where the swap is happening.

Back
Top Bottom