Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #31
SW 20 & Over Club

Send a message via ICQ to ccCapt
A note from That Fish Place: Current USA has added two aquarium setups the raffle, a complete Solana, and Cardiff aquarium setup. These are awesome high end systems! Current will have them setup as wet displays at their booth, with the winner to take them at the end.

Check out The build project
ccCapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #32
AA Team Emeritus

Do we have a meeting place set up for all the AA'ers that are going?
I select Larry to set something up <g>.

cmor1701d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to intimatecple
maybe there should be a special table with screen name/real name name tags as well!!! LOL
Old 01-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #34
AA Team Emeritus

Just look for the guy with the Flyers cap...
Old 01-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #35
SW 20 & Over Club

Quote:
maybe there should be a special table with screen name/real name name tags as well!!! LOL
We already have that, but it's only for NCPARS members. You will know who we are.
Since your in the "club area" you should consider joining. We have at least 2 frag swaps/year and the price for membership is less than admission to the 2 swaps and it gets you in the swaps for free (except now since TFP is sponsoring it).

Quote:
Just look for the guy with the Flyers cap...
Hey cmor. Long time no see. It's pretty hot and humid in the fish room. Dunno if I'll have on a hat, but there will be some type of Flyers apparel...lol.

Now this is for AA members only who are coming to the swap.
I have some anthelia to give away if anyone wants some. I don't have an unlimited supply (almost tho) so post here and let me know if you want any and I'll bring it to the swap. The club sponsors a few high school tanks and I promised the schools they get 1st choice and whats left goes to those who request it.
I have 2 frags with about 8-10 polyps of pink zoas. These are small polyps. I've posted pics of them. $10 each frag. They are fully encrusted, so to speak, on a piece of lr rubble. Basically, it's a piece about the size I started with a few years ago.
Also, I have 1 frag of tan colored elkhorn monti (m.hirisuta) thats fully encrusted to a piece of lr rubble. This is very thin branched and grows pretty fast and breaks even easier. The frag isn't tall, but it has alot of branches shooting off it. I also have a loose piece, maybe 1" that I accidently fragged. I'll throw that in with it. $10.

Let me know. 1st come, 1st served.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #36
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccCapt View Post
I have some anthelia to give away if anyone wants some. I don't have an unlimited supply (almost tho) so post here and let me know if you want any and I'll bring it to the swap

I would appreciate some!!

Thanks ,

Barry
Old 01-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #37
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccCapt View Post
We already have that, but it's only for NCPARS members. You will know who we are.
Since your in the "club area" you should consider joining. We have at least 2 frag swaps/year and the price for membership is less than admission to the 2 swaps and it gets you in the swaps for free (except now since TFP is sponsoring it).

Ok ,You twisted my arm and just bought my family membership....so my name tag had better be there!!!! LMAO Do I get a membership card too??? LOL
Old 01-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #38
SW 20 & Over Club

Awesome! Welcome to the Club
I'm sure they will have your name tag ready. You get a membership card too! You will still have to pay $5 to get in this 1, but the next swap in April at PSU main campus will be free. They have a 500g reef at PSU with some HUGE corals. You will get a behind the scenes look at that setup if you go.

I'll have some anthelia for you.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #39
AA Team Emeritus

Larry, Allen and I have appointed you the unofficial AA contact chair person for this frag swap. We would like to meet just before the frag swap opens or just as it opens to meet all the AA'ers that will be there. We then want to scour the place for new frags and get them back to our tanks ASAP - lol.

So, get to work on setting up a meeting area!
Old 01-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #40
SW 20 & Over Club

Sure. Things get started at 11, so if every wants, we can meet around 10:30 at the touch pond. For those who haven't been to TFP, when you get inside, the pond is on the left side of the store right near the entrance to the Fish Room where the swap is happening.

Tags
frag

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com