That Fish Place/NCPARS Frag Extravaganza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome! Welcome to the Club :)
I'm sure they will have your name tag ready. You get a membership card too! You will still have to pay $5 to get in this 1, but the next swap in April at PSU main campus will be free. They have a 500g reef at PSU with some HUGE corals. You will get a behind the scenes look at that setup if you go.

I'll have some anthelia for you. ;)
Do I need to pay thru NCPARS or at the door???

And thank You!!!

Either way will work. I think they have a PayPal thing set up on the website or join when you get there.

Oh You pay at the swap. I'm not exactly sure how they will have it setup. I think they are going to have everything way back in the Fish Room, past the corals where they had the big tanks with koi's. The admission table will probably be next to the live rock vats and that's where you pay.

Here's the setup from TFP. (no swimming in the pond) So far about 170 ppl have registerred at FragSwapper. Did you guys all register?

ncpars_frag_swap_floorplan.jpg

I don't know. Might be loaded with koi. The whole area used to be the koi/pond room but they remodeled that section. There was a wall seperating the fish/coral section from the pond stuff and I think the wall is gone now.
I'll be "working" the admission table from 12 to 1. So my plan was to meet you guys, do some frag buying/browsing, work the door and be back in time for the speakers.

Excellent! My wife has claimed the zoas I'm buying from you..I told her I would frag them and she could have some of them. LOL

Barry, was nice meeting you at the swap today. :)
Thanks for helping out. It was really appreciated. Next swap at PSU is only 3 months away. ;)

Larry, It was great to meet you and all my new NCPARS friends. I had a great time and ended up with lots of beautiful frags!!!!16 in all!!!! I will be posting the pics soon......right now I am drip acclaimating them!!!! and my MH bulbs came today as well !!! so I will be putting my canopy on tonight as well!!!!!!
I got to spend 2 hours with Anthony, WOW !! what a book of knowledge and Sonjay was also so helpful. Can not wait to meet everyone again!!
GOOD DAY!!!!!

Barry

WOW...you really scored big!
Sanjay is a great guy. I picked his brain for about 1 1/2 hrs while we worked the admission table togther. I didn't get a chance to really talk to Calfo, except to say hi.

Finally got a chance to take some pics of the corals I picked up at the swap.

aspera
aspera_2-09.jpg

birdsnest (got this from Sanjay...whoever reserved it didn't come for it)
birdsnest_2-09.jpg

suharsonoi
suharsonoi_2-09.jpg

I also picked up 2 250w f-can metal halide ballasts for $5 each :)

Back
Top Bottom