that fish place that pet place.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lloydxmas

Aquarium Advice Freak
I live about an hour away from this place and was wondering if anyone had any reviews or personal experience with this store?!

I used to go to this store when I lived in the northeast. Great store with good fish selection IMO.

I do hear it has a great fish selection but does it have great prices?

I'm about an hour and a half from there, never been, but always have been curious. It's tough to justify a round trip that long without some info on the place, but I could always take myself, i mean, the kids, to Strasburg if it was a bust :)

I have read Alot of good reviews online but I wanted to hear the aquarist opinion not the overall store opinion.

I went there years ago on a trip to Lancaster from Delaware. That place is amazing! I was into Tanganyikan cichlids at the time (still am), but their selection of saltwater and everything else is great too! Prices were good and they have sales often. I used to be on their mailing list which had upcoming deals included. Get on their mailing/email list and you can get a heads up on those deals. Highly recommend going!! And it's a very large store so plenty to look at while there

Back
Top Bottom