The clowns are hosting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scoot

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My 2 ocellaris have decided, after THREE YEARS of having both clowns and BTA's, to host in a couple of my 15+ green BTA's.

For 3 years they ignored them.

A few weeks ago, they started hanging around near the BTA's, then I saw them occasionally swimming through them.

Tonight, just after lights out, the male is curled up in one of the medium ones, like a baby (after a few minutes of squirming!)

The anemone doesn't seem to mind, it closed up a bit, but not much.

The female is just resting right on the edge of one right now, but she's always against or near one of them.

It's so magical, for this to happen after so long.

congrats my false clowns took to my sebae a week after i got it altho i didnt have much luck with the anenome it turned its brown shade which i hear is good then back to white then shrunk up and died no idea why but i not gettin another anenome my clowns well now clown is happy with his clay pot altho the tang i got today stoleit from him lol he looks sad now altho now i watchin my tang from bed i can barley see him but he is staying at the glass going up and down it then stopping and breathing hard i am kind of worried i acclimated him for three hours. but congrats on your clowns hosting!!!

I just wish my clarkii would host.. i knew it probably wouldnt happen because of the type of anemone i bought..but with the lion in the tank.. it would defenantly give him some good nights sleep lol.

Back
Top Bottom