The creepiest crab i ever did see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TeamTrash

Aquarium Advice Freak
Belonged to a girl, wait he belongs to me!! Say 'ello to my new decorator arrow crab Ib.

Attachments

• image-2941525413.jpg
    image-2941525413.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 186
TeamTrash said:
Belonged to a girl, wait he belongs to me!! Say 'ello to my new decorator arrow crab Ib.

Agreed. Creepy as it gets right there. My bro wants one for our tank, i say no way. I have arachnaphobia lol

He just scared the crap out of me! The lights are off in the tank, and I'm trying to see him; staring intently on the one spot where he's been chillin' all day. My nose is pressed up against the class when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spot him millimeters from my eyeball on the filter outtake. I about peed my pants. Then he proceeded to jump the entire width of the tank with his spindly legs spreading completely out, bounced elegantly off the glass on the other side and landed on a rock. This crab may give me nightmares!

On another note, I noticed my emerald crab sitting on top of the highest rock with his pinchers spread out completely, like he had sweaty armpits and was trying to get them to dry. He's been sitting like that for a while now...

Agreed. Creepy as it gets right there. My bro wants one for our tank, i say no way. I have arachnaphobia lol

I have arachnophobia too, but I also have a sick and twisted fascination with things that creep me out. :lol:

TeamTrash said:
I have arachnophobia too, but I also have a sick and twisted fascination with things that creep me out. :lol:

Hahaha agreed! I love those crabs..as much as i hate them:)

That is by far the most creepy one I've seen!

TeamTrash said:
He just scared the crap out of me! The lights are off in the tank, and I'm trying to see him; staring intently on the one spot where he's been chillin' all day. My nose is pressed up against the class when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spot him millimeters from my eyeball on the filter outtake. I about peed my pants. Then he proceeded to jump the entire width of the tank with his spindly legs spreading completely out, bounced elegantly off the glass on the other side and landed on a rock. This crab may give me nightmares!

On another note, I noticed my emerald crab sitting on top of the highest rock with his pinchers spread out completely, like he had sweaty armpits and was trying to get them to dry. He's been sitting like that for a while now...

Omg I laughed SO hard!!!!

Eeewwww spider!! Smash it! Smash it! That thing is weird lol. I'd be scared to put my hand in the tank.

paytertot said:
Omg I laughed SO hard!!!!

It was pretty funny. If you'd heard my rather high-pitched squeal when I noticed him you'd probably been about to pee your pants too!!

George9 said:
Eeewwww spider!! Smash it! Smash it! That thing is weird lol. I'd be scared to put my hand in the tank.

Oh, trust me. I've paid close attention to where he was at when I had to tip over my stupid snails!! :D

ARROW CRAB!! I love those!!! If they didnt kill other shrimp an small fish i would probably own 10 :) haha very agressive from what i have heard soo watch out......

I did read that it was semi-aggressive, but that if i just took care and kept it fed, it should leave the rest of the tank alone.... I hope!!

Haha i have heard stories about them taking down small gobys and other small fish. I hope yours is nice!

Well, I just fed him some raw shrimp and he was on it like white on rice! I'm glad I had the shrimp in a skewer cause he was fast!!!!

TeamTrash said:
Well, I just fed him some raw shrimp and he was on it like white on rice! I'm glad I had the shrimp in a skewer cause he was fast!!!!

Haha thats so cool! Make a video next tims

Back
Top Bottom