Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-22-2004, 03:52 PM   #11
Sam
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
A ceramic dog!!!

Me
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

LMAO ohhh yes if it handn't have happened to me in my living room I would never have believed it. I guess I am lucky that when I put my hand in the murk to find the powerhead I noticed that the water was really cold.. Thank god the highs in pittsburgh have been in the low teens and I realized that the heater was out too.. Or then I may have just had muddy fishcicles when it finally cleared. But yes even though it is a bit stressful the calamity of it all is funny. I mean come on, it got so bad that you have to laugh just to keep from crying. The whole time the kitten Kept jumpin up on me to help like he always does.. Lets just say I am proud to say I showed the approproiate restraint and kept my sense of humor..

Thanks for your help guys.. when I am on here frantic in a few days cause my tang has ick remind me to keep laughing as I chase him around with the net for hours trying in vain to get him to QT

Doan

Old 01-23-2004, 08:46 AM   #13
Sam
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
You just HAVE to keep your sense of humor intact right? Otherwise we'd all go nuts. 8)

Me
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
night

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com