Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-24-2004, 08:12 PM   #11
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
one other thing to add.....sometimes, no matter how hard you try, how much effort you put forth, sometimes stuff JUST HAPPENS in this hobby. It is not always your fault. We are trying to build little worlds in little glass boxes and if things go wrong in the big blue ball we call this planet, we can certainly EXPECT them to go wrong from time to time in our own little created environments.

Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:19 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to Ayesha97 Send a message via Yahoo to Ayesha97
Take a visit to the local aquarium or if you can go scuba diving, watch the discovery channel- take the time to appreciate what you are trying to achieve in your tank. Enjoy seeing the beauty of the ocean and its many creatures.

Like BillyZ said, nature has taken millions of years to get it right. Just take a deep breath and look at the bigger picture.

Later when things are going your way: STOP and enjoy it! I can't tell you how happy I am to have my clowns! They are the main reason I decided to go with salt water. I get such a silly grin on my face watching them swim around and scramble over their supper. I'm just in awe of what I have created. (and as silly as this sounds, my cats have noticed that there's something new going on in my tank because they get VERY jealous when I sit in front of my tank)

Marlin: Okay, a mollusk walks up to this sea cucumber, well he doesn't actually walk, he's just there, and he turns to the sea cucumber, and... Well, wait, there's a mollusk and a sea cucumber and...
Chum: You know for a clown fish, he's not that funny.
Ayesha97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 03:24 PM   #13
AA Team Emeritus
as little as I have in my tank... i still just sit there in front of it, my wife and I both do. We simply marvel at the amount of life that is in the tank that I DIDN'T put there! I find new things all the time.

Acronyms and Abbreviations
BillyZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com