Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Holy cow! That's a nice tank!!!! I gotta see how big the marine betta is when I go tomorrow but if he's too small I'm not gonna chance it. Don't wanna feel guilty for accidentally killing a baby fish! But I'm really excited now that I see his. Also that goby is really cool!

Old 02-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteFaye View Post
Holy cow! That's a nice tank!!!! I gotta see how big the marine betta is when I go tomorrow but if he's too small I'm not gonna chance it. Don't wanna feel guilty for accidentally killing a baby fish! But I'm really excited now that I see his. Also that goby is really cool!
Yeah they have some awesome fish. It has an amazing stock!

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Headed out in a bit to go check him out. If he's bigger than my clowns ill buy him. Just worried that he's seriously small. My friend works there and told me he had one so I haven't seen him in person. I'll probably end up buying corals too. I have an addiction..... Lol.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Headed out in a bit to go check him out. If he's bigger than my clowns ill buy him. Just worried that he's seriously small. My friend works there and told me he had one so I haven't seen him in person. I'll probably end up buying corals too. I have an addiction..... Lol.
Standing by......

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Boooooo!!!! He was so tiny they had him in with seahorses. On sale for $35 because he's just too tiny. He was maybe an inch. Didn't want to chance him in my tank. I'm sure he could've hidden well but then I wouldn't be able to tell if he was eating and I was too worried with the power heads. But (like I said I would) I got a bright orange ricordia. It's acclimating now. I'm going to still look for a marine betta but I doubt I'll find a captive bred one.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

liveaquaria.com and thatfishplace.com have them- you could try aquabid through Amazon as well....
ktomminello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

They have captive bred ones? I'll have to check it out. Thx! Here's the ricordia I bought. Not a betta but still satisfying to my addiction.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-547775210.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	169.1 KB
ID:	149310  
Old 02-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
They have captive bred ones? I'll have to check it out. Thx! Here's the ricordia I bought. Not a betta but still satisfying to my addiction.
Beautiful ric

Old 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

Not too sure if they are captive bred or not. I know my lfs' is captive bred and spoiled rotten!!
ktomminello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

Buy it and mail it to me!!! Lol. I looked them up. Not captive bred. But if they are eating then I'd get them. I have a credit with bluezoo. I might see if I can possibly call them. Dunno if I'd have luck getting through to someone who knew though. My birthday is Wednesday so maybe i will call.

Tags
betta, marine

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com