Thoughts on marine betta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wrasse and betta both eat frozen mysis so I'm all good there. They are both doing great today! Flora (the betta) still "threatens" me when I approach the tank. I'm sure with time she will come around. She swims up to me and gapes her mouth then does a quick backward swim. The wrasse however could care less if I'm there. I'm really happy both are eating and doing great! Here are a few more pics, but they suck.

Attachments

• image-2188806317.jpg
    image-2188806317.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2632252333.jpg
    image-2632252333.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 91
Awesome - they look great. So jealous of the Betta

I just got a Yellow Watchman Goby and a Red Margin Wrasse last night.

They are currently in QT for two weeks if all is well.

My wrasse and betta both eat frozen mysis so I'm all good there. They are both doing great today! Flora (the betta) still "threatens" me when I approach the tank. I'm sure with time she will come around. She swims up to me and gapes her mouth then does a quick backward swim. The wrasse however could care less if I'm there. I'm really happy both are eating and doing great! Here are a few more pics, but they suck.

My wrasse is the same and I had no idea the bettas would 'threaten' like that.

Happy to hear your wrasse was just fine and that they're both doing well!

Both beautiful fish!

6 line wrasses are one of the ones thst makes a cocoon..protects them from night feeders by "locking" in their scent into the cocoon...;)

Thats great to hear that they're doin well.. I have betta envy...;(

I wanna post a short video I took of her. I tried to upload to YouTube but it keeps saying I can't. Any way to load it here? I'm using an iPhone.

AbsoluteFaye said:
I wanna post a short video I took of her. I tried to upload to YouTube but it keeps saying I can't. Any way to load it here? I'm using an iPhone.

Take the video on your iphone and upload it directly from your photos

Well my wrasse died today. Dunno what happened. He looked fat and happy that first day. Actually REALLY fat. Maybe had something internal or maybe my fox face harassed him to death. I feel awful. :( Beta is doing fine. I hate losing fish.

Well my wrasse died today. Dunno what happened. He looked fat and happy that first day. Actually REALLY fat. Maybe had something internal or maybe my fox face harassed him to death. I feel awful. :( Beta is doing fine. I hate losing fish.

Oh what a shame, sorry to hear that! In some cases we will never know what happened, nature will just take it's course despite our best efforts, it is sad though.

Back
Top Bottom