Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-18-2011, 04:13 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Thousands of little white things!!!

I have a 29 gallon reef tank and 96w of T5 lights. I have (now this is a just a guess) about 200 baby snails ranging from the grain of salt to the size of sprinkle. I dont know where they came from but there are tons!! I also have a ton of scypha sponges, probably twice as many of them then snails! Also, I have just as many of these little white swirl looking things. I think they are some type of tube worm. I am wondering if all of these things are good or bad, and if they are bad what could I do to get rid of them? Thank you!

2g2ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:52 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
I got them too had them for bout a yeah they just tube worms they ok people buy em u got freebies don't moan they come in ur live rock

Scotty09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had three turbo snails and now I have three hundred... They are everywhere at night. And the size of a grain of sand and larger...yep Urs are most likely turbos. The small qurly white specks are a tube worm and not a danger but mine get ate up by my hermit crabs..
Mkloski is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com