tiger pistol shrimp hopping in over box?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

honeysuckle11

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey everyone i have a problem an can only thing of one reason but like to see what other people think about it. So i have a 30 gallon tank with a 20 long refugium under my tank. i have 42 pound s of live rock and about 2 inchs of a sand bottom. i have a yeloow watchmen goby a yellow tail damsel and a black and white cardiral fish a 6 line wrasse and a pristol shrimp. the pristol shrimp a baby and he had home with the goby but goby and shrimp wouldnt sleep in the same home cause shrimp was in a hold not big enough for the goby. but my problem is my pristol shrimp like to live in the back part of my over box on the sponge. last thing i put in the tank was the 6 line wrasse. do u think that scared him and made him go to the box? cause if i catch him the wrasse will chase him and then then next day the shrimp will be in the box again. Another have any ideas on what to do?

sounds like the wrasse wants dinner
but yes that sounds logical
I always find mt peppermint shrimps in my ciclid tank down below the salt tank
figure that one out lol
thing that gets me both have full enclosed covers

Guess there is no way to stop them then? I was hoping when he get bigger he would be fine in there

Back
Top Bottom