Tiger Tail Seahorses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUEaquarium06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am thinking about changing my tank up a bit and getting a pair of these. I have been researching them a couple days now and I think ive got them pretty well understood, I was just wondering if anyone has personal experience with them. any info would be greatly appreciated

I ordered 2 kudas, I traded my fish that were in the tank for them. the tank is my 30 gallon, I caught all my fish except for an elusive orchid dottyback but I'm working on him. Does anyone know of a good place to get macro algea?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

awesome that was a great site, already put a big order together, it's supposed to get here Thursday. Both this order and the sea horses are supposed to get here Thursday

Oh jeez, I may have ordered too much then haha, I got 2 red gracilaria, 2 fern caulerpa, chaeto, and a penny for a random macro algae

John is very generous and the penny deal is a little bit but naw you will be good. Congrats on a new adventure.

What are you planning on feeding the seahorses; do you know what the breeder has been feeding?

Expecting pics on your reefcleaners order and for the Seahorses especially!

I ordered them from my lfs, a new one that I just started going to, they said they order from them often and the seahorses are tank raised, they said the feeding schedule should be frozen brine shrimp in the morning and frozen mysis at night or visa versa with one day a week with no food

They got here! And are eating frozen food too! Here they are. I need to do some more tank modifications tomorrow to man's it so I can use my powerhead

Attachments

• 1429929310441.jpg
    1429929310441.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 1429929329583.jpg
    1429929329583.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 115
I ordered them from my lfs, a new one that I just started going to, they said they order from them often and the seahorses are tank raised, they said the feeding schedule should be frozen brine shrimp in the morning and frozen mysis at night or visa versa with one day a week with no food

What's the new store?
Best 3 in area IMO;
1 Eddies
2.Something fishy
3.Davie Jones

Back
Top Bottom