Tim's 29gal Biocube Reef / Angler Fish tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasn't fast enough to snap a picture of the little guy, but he is SMALL - like 1" I think it said, but since my tank is cycling nicely, I figure it'll work out nicely to put him into the 10 gallon for QT for 4-6 weeks and then his home should be good and ready for him.

Everything I need, I have, so I think I'm in really good shape. I just now need to figure out which LFS I'm going to start buying ghost shrimp and live brine.

Thanks - I built an entire biocube setup with all this fixin's just to have him!

I know, I was so worried! I added it to my cart, and then paypal was acting up, and finally it worked and I was SOOOO relieved. It is going to be shipped Friday morning!

There was actually a sargassm baby angler on there too, but it was gone by the time I checked out. I was wanting to add corals to take advantage of the shipping cost, but I was so nervous someone would grab it, I just got the fish!

TLTGF said:
There was actually a sargassm baby angler on there too, but it was gone by the time I checked out. I was wanting to add corals to take advantage of the shipping cost, but I was so nervous someone would grab it, I just got the fish!

You can buy other coral, call then ask them to combine your order :)

It's a few weeks earlier than I planned, but I also got my rock earlier than expected, and the tank is cycling faster than I figured as well so we'll see. If nothing else, an extra couple weeks in QT shouldn't be an issue. ;)

Congrats on getting it! Looks like everything will just fall in line. You planned this one out perfectly!

Little planning and a little luck! I'm really excited its finally happening. I really hope Incan do this fish justice!

I got the white / maroon one on the previous page. It's being delivered in the morning ;)

Back
Top Bottom