Today I did a large PWC
to reduce nitrates.
Next steps, please advise if you see something wrong.
1) tomorrow morning test water - if high trates, another large pwc
, if good:
2) add purigen, chemipute elite, and filter floss to media rack; continue with lights OFF
3) test water on Monday, if parameters are good, move Chromis to BC, turn lights ON to normal cycle
4) monitor params with Chromis, and adjust as needed - pwc
5) receive macro algae shipment; if BC params are acceptable, add chaeto to fuge, with light set at opposite of DT, scape tank with macro
6) continue to test through weekend for parameters, etc. PWC
7) Monday test again, it parameters are stable, dip and transfer corals to BC
8) monitor throughout week. PWC
9) following Monday, add angler to BC 29
10) visit LFS
and purchase assorted mushrooms, glove polyps, and zoos - dip, and add to tank
11) monitor on regular schedule while continuing normal maintenance schedule - continue feeding techniques to get to frozen