WOW! Just wrote a MONSTER post, only for it to get erased somehow!!!!
Long story short...
Tank is thriving, corals and fish all look amazing and are growing very fast.
As far as the move to Japan:
I'm am going to talk to the president tomorrow to find out any updates he may have.
The president of Toyota is coming in for a visit on Wednesday, so I may know more after that.
Seems to be two possibilities for the move, if it happens:
- They will buy out my lease and I will have to put everything in storage which will be unbelievably a pain in the ace.
- At that point the tank will have to be taken down and moved somewhere, which I have no idea where at this point.
- My cat will be rehomed to my Ex-GF's for the year.
- I'm hoping they will pay my rent either in Japan or here, in which case I will continue to pay rent at my current apartment.
- I have asked my Ex-Girlfriend if she would house-sit my apartment for a year, rent free, as long as she maintains the tank and takes care of my cat. She said yes.
I am hoping that it is the 2nd option, as moving all of my stuff out, after just moving in 3 months ago would be extremely annoying.
Either way, I am extremely excited and scared at the same time. Learning Japanese has however turned out to be easier than I thought.