tiny bugs in my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Parameters are all perfect including the calcium levels. And I had it on the bottom in the sand since I had it with the aquaticlife t5 light I have and it was growing pretty quickly. It was even growing when I first noticed the bottom. But now the top still appears healthy and opens up just like it always had. I am gonna move it higher up now anyways

If it continues creeping up the frag, I would cut off the dead tissue. Cut off a little of the live with it to be sure you got it all. It looks like it's holding color though.

I was planning on doing that if it continued to get worse. Its one of my favorites so I would really like to save it.

Mr X. You said that the bugs are in my tank because my tank is very young. What happens to then as my tank gets older? I feel like they wont disappear on there own and I don't have anything to get rid of them

They won't harm anything. If they are on a coral it's because they are eating the rotting flesh. These are not like red bugs or acropora eating flatworms. Those are things to worry about.
I promise, you'll never have to "get rid of them".

Back
Top Bottom