first, i would say from what i am seeing your doing a great job!
Here's a few idea's to try...
1) do large weekly water changes, after about 2 weeks you will be surprised at how well you tank looks. Also, it will just about rid you of your phosphate and nitrate problems if you are using nice clean RODI
water (if your not, that could be part of your problem). By doing larger water changes each week, you will keep the coral's supplied with the trace elements they need to survive and grow.
* i have a 10g nano and do 50% water changes every sat.
2) Flow... i cant express enough how important this is.. the only way your corals can grow,eat, and release waste is through flow! I would suggest 10-15 times your tank vol.
* again i have a 10g and a vortech Eco MP10 set on 1/2 of its power.. roughy 700-900 gph
3) Lighting.. you say you want growth? well, by changing your water daily and a good 10K bulb you will see great growth over a few months. MH
is not as much as people think.. you can get a nice set up for around 200$. Dont get me wrong T5s are great lights, i had one on my 55g and got rid of it because of my corals...just didn't see the results i wanted.
If i were you i would keep doing what your doing and just bump up your water changes and see if that helps some... i am sure you will see improvements in all parts of your tank.
GOOD LUCK! and keep the pictures coming !