TMC iLumenAir 600

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikebfc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Has anyone had one of these lights? If so what did you think of it?

Sturdy light set up.. No reason not to purchase really besides tank size in relation to the fixtures.

Purchased today and have to say its awesome!

I picked up the 900 yesterday, I love the unit! The lighting effect is brilliant compared to my old t5's and I'm hoping the lower heat output might save me from losing everything like I did last summer. I love the shimmer effect reflecting off the surface and the controls are great. The one thing I will say about the 900 is the mounting kit it comes with is dog poo. The little grub screws rounded off with the tiny Allen key that came with it and it took me an hour of fiddling to adjust it.

Yeh my little grub screws rounded off there crap luckily I didn't need to lock in the actual holes because the size of my tank! The ripple effects are awesome!! My corals love it to! The lightning is ax cool affect as well!

You won't be able to tell if your corals love it for about a month. How many watts is it and how many LEDs are in it?

I've got the 90w one! There's about 24 LEDs!

Back
Top Bottom