Toadstool frag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
How log does it take for something to attach to a frag plug? I have this toadstool on this pretty tight..... Its been like this for over 30 hours.... How long?

Attachments

• image-894892311.jpg
    image-894892311.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 97
As long as it takes is my best answer ! I've had frags which have took in a few days and then I've had frags which have not took at all and just gone missing !

Remove the netting ! If it falls off then I'd say it's not attached ! I prefer to use an elastic band but that's just my opinion !

Hey crister I just had the same problem I put my toadstool thru torture.had it in container of rubble for a few weeks tried net nothing seemed to work. Then I used a needle and some fishing line to tie it to a rock. It's doing great now growing,opening and anchoring been about a week.

You can harpoon it with a plastic toothpick and wrap a rubberband around the rock hook it to both ends of the toothpick. Once it attaches just pull out the toothpick.

I did that to but I didn't have enough base and the hole was to close to the bottom and it pulled out. I was like c'mon man! Just glad that it made it through 3 weeks of abuse not on purpose.toothpick will work tho.

Mine seemed not to respond well with it just make sure it's not to tight to damage it.my rubber bands were to tight and cut into the toadstool. I lost some of it but the fishing line worked well for me that all I'll use now.

Attachments

• image-2166062836.jpg
    image-2166062836.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom