Today's tank story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well I took the Yellow tang and the maroon clown back to the LFS today and couldn't find any fish I liked so I picked up some yellow polyps... I believe they're zoos but in smaller clumps and with pretty long tentacles for a zoo......

Anyway on the way out we noticed some stands and asked how much, we got a nice looking real wood stand for $99 ... I guess the guy got a great deal on 'em.....

So we got the stand home and I got to spend the next few hours swapping out my old desk for my new stand.... and man it looks great, not to mention the security benefits of having it on something it was designed for....

The fun of it was I got to do my aquascaping all over and man the tank looks better than ever...... still cloudy from all the moving around but will try and get some pics after it's settled...... woohoo

O and I got zapped by my fuge.... fixed now though.... hope it didnt' kill off too many pods........

Good for you. While I do not envy the work you had to do, can't wait to see some pics :lol:

Thanks lando... check my other post.... I'll get pics as soon as it's cleared.... probably tommorow.....

Back
Top Bottom