Tomato Clown Size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mseacat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Will a tomato clown be okay in my 20g tank. he is about 2-2 1/2 inches probably. he is also in there with a blue damsel. thanks.

i was kicked off my brothers name so i had to get my own.

:: shakes head :: I thought I answered you already about this but just to repeat what i said I don't see any problem with that just realize that as your tomato grows he will only get more aggressive and territorial so if you have any shy fish you might be in for a headache that also goes for during feeding. If your tomato clown is anything like the one I have you will see he eats like a pig which might not give an opportunity for smaller less aggressive fish to eat. But yes he would be fine in a 20G

It should be fine. I'd watch what you put in there though. Nothing docile or you're in for some problems. A damsel, and a tomato clown could get interesting.

Welcome to AA, mseacat.

Be patient :wink: If you don't get an answer at the 24 hour mark, then bump the thread~Salties are night owls :D

ya i know that i posted this before but i thought it was worth another shot, thanks for the second time around too. but i ya they are already trying to claim there own spot in the tank. and of course the clown wins since he is 2x's his size. i saw that this morning my damsel looked like he was bit in his side because his bright blue color was showing white almost to be like tares

Back
Top Bottom