Transformation!!!! Huge job!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So i just got like 900$ back from my tax return. Hallelujah! What to buy hahahah! Plan is to purchase the vortech mp10. And a reverso osmosis system. Maybe if i have some cash left over from other stuff ill buy the reef octopus hob skimmer as well'

Haha I bet you're in heaven! Can't wait to see the new additions

Lol yeah gonna have to save some of it :) but i plan on spending some cash! New powerheads and ro system first! Then some sps:) and more lps

What are you going to feed the Lawnmower? I have plenty of algae in my tank but mine starved. He wouldn't eat algae sheets or anything else.

I feed him instant ocean marine pellets and chips. Herbivore and omnivore mix. He also eats mysid shrimp and they naturally feed on micro algae

Totallly overlooked my anenomes id! OMG im worried now! I bought a sebae anenome. Matches live aquaria description 100% with vibrant purple tips. Its awesome but its a pretty advanced nem, considering i thought i had a condy! Lol

Picked up some new corals today:) woot! Got a beautiful acan, got some dendrophyillias as well !! And some clove polyps as well ! :) pics to come soon

Back
Top Bottom