Tried this product??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I fixed your URL so it will work. I havent used this product but you should get some responses now that the link is working.

MYTY1705 said:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4369915343&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcN__Stores
Has any one tried these or are they worth trying??? I'm looking to upgrade to 200-500 watts in the next week or two so please help. Don't want to spend 300-500 if I don't have to.

Don't be fooled!
This is exactly the same light on sale in HD. Not sure of the price - this sounds about right.
HOWEVER it is NOT a 500W fluorescent light!!! It is a 65W light that gives the equivalent of 500W of incandescent light.
So it's roughly the same as 65W of fluorescent - any kind of fluorescent.
I've got one of these only my fuge and, so long as you drill some holes in it for ventilation, it works great for that. Don't drill the holes and it typically dies in a month or so....

This light ouptut v. incandescent equivalent light ouptut thing has come up in the forum many times - try doing a search...

Andy.

ok thanks. Bought a light with 220 watts cf light system should be in on Friday. Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom