Trip to Blue ribbon Koi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Started a new thread for a couple of reasons. Others can post, and I can't post in the W. MD thingy.

Anyway, had a great time. Spent money (too long a drive for me not to). Got a good pic of the three guys, but guess what?? The shot with me in it was on manual focus from me shooting in the tanks. Real fuzzy.

John at Blue Ribbon Koi has got a nice thing going there. Great guy.

Anyway, got a few shots to share.

Attachments

• aa_guys_at_blue_ribbon_koi___marine_209.jpg
    aa_guys_at_blue_ribbon_koi___marine_209.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 24
  • mystery_clown_374.jpg
    mystery_clown_374.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 14
  • squirt_at_blue_ribbon_koi_edited-1_664.jpg
    squirt_at_blue_ribbon_koi_edited-1_664.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 26
  • birds_nest_edited-1_267.jpg
    birds_nest_edited-1_267.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 20
  • aa_guys_blurry_110.jpg
    aa_guys_blurry_110.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 33
Why oh why did you have to post the pic with me in it? That is my bad side don't you know!!!

That was a no stripe clown or a no bar clown...the guys are giving me a hard time about it...I started to go back and buy it...I may have to now....

Now remember...you have to keep up with your PWCs now. Next time we get together I'll give you one of my SPS frags to put in your tank!

I really enjoyed meeting you and am glad that you took pics. You better post more then this or Fluff will get on your case!

Yeah, I tend to put stuff in my tank that makes me step up my game. Not happy with my camera. Gotta get a new long macro lens to get better shots.

I had a great time, and it was a no bar clown fish. Thanks for the reminder.

I enjoyed it too!! I think we should try and plan something like this every month or every other month. Maybe do some frag swaps too!!! I've always got shrooms ready to be passed out!!! My Acros are growing well enough that I have a couple frags of them too....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for posting pictures! I am even more jealous now that I couldn't make it. I like the idea of a monthly thing. Frag swaps! I have some frags I could do up. :D

Thanks for the pics Ray. Looks like you got some nice stuff there...looks like we need something to catch the drool in the last pic :wink:

LOL....The first pic from LEFT TO RIGHT

Roka64, Austinsdad, Ziggy953 then NeilanH

The last pic we were drooling over some pumps and trying not to look at the cam!

I`m really sorry I could not make it. I would have loved to be there. I will make the next one. Great pics Ray.

Bill. the pics were lablelled in my post the first time around. Usually me overlooking stuff like that - since I got CRS ya know ("R" stands for "recognize" this time). "S" is "stuff, ya know. :roll:

Yeah, might wanna help Ziggy out on that. If I didn't know you, I'd be scared too. :p

Back
Top Bottom