Tropical Play Sand Sold @ LOWE'S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What was the brand name and can you take a pic of the bag? Also have you performed a vinegar test on it to determin if its argonite or silica based?

I am still looking for some... I really need to find some soon! I am handing over some damsels over to my girlfriend this thursday or friday, and I need to get a bag of sand for her and some more sand (~60 lbs if not more) for myself.

Well I hope I find some soon, congrats on your find...

anyone within 1 hour of milwaukee find some good sand? if so i will buy some through you and come pick it up! well thanks

sorry for attempting to hijack the thread

-max

I've been looking through out the Buffalo / Western NY area and have not found anything. Any help would be appreciated!!

Ya i have tried to contact Home Depot where i live and they told me that they wont order any in from southren stores....that urks me so big time...probably just to lazy to get some is all. Maybe lowes is different, talk to corporate if you have to. I live in MN and just ended up buying the argonite sand from the LFS

Back
Top Bottom