Trying to get my tank balanced again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceanicsublimat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm trying to get my tank in order after not having a RO/DI unit for about 3 years and neglect for about 1 year... so u can imagine what my tank looks like..:) anyways..looking for a good cleanup crew to order online..Any suggestions as to where I can get the best deals? Thank you in advance for your help.. :)

BTW.. I was thinking about liveaquaria.com.. just never ordered anything from online except accessories and rock...

They sell a good product. They have a guarantee also. Just make sure your water parameters are OK before putting a clean up crew in there.

Ok.. thanks.. yeah..I believe everything looks pretty good.. I'm gonna wait to order everything I need about another day and by the time they get here it should be fine.. I have plenty of amphipods and bristleworms.. plus my percula is still fine..so it looks good for now.. :)

Ok Good. I did want to mention one more thing about gettig fish, corals or inverts. I know many people buy online but I dont as far as livestock. I want to be able to see what I`m getting. If he`s eating or is he sickly. Just one of my things I do. Nothing wrong with buying online. Just making that clear. :splat:

I bought my clean up crew from LiveAquaria.com <drs.FosterSmith> Great staff,warranty and customer service.

yeah.. the only concern from buying online for meis that u have to pay extra for shipping.. I was goin for convenience since the store that I shop at is a 30 min drive..but I may just go to the lfs...

I have plenty of lfs stores in my area but specially buying big cleaning crew even with shipping is cheaper .Plus they have great selection.<Im sure lfs do not have all staff they have.>

Back
Top Bottom