Tubes on LR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TRDfan

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently started seing this tube like things on my rock and i cant figure out what it is. Now i noticed it started growing on acouple corals but it does not seem to do any damage to the coral itself. Any idea what it is??

img00006-20130204-1451.jpg

img00003-20130204-1449.jpg

He's not talking about the corals I don't think. It's had to tell with out a closer shot but it looks like it may be a type of sponge.

I'm sorry.... Now that I got a closer look at the rocks, it does looks like sponges and micro feather dusters. A much better pic will be better.

He's not talking about the corals I don't think. It's had to tell with out a closer shot but it looks like it may be a type of sponge.

yes im not reffereing to the clove polyps. If you take alook at the first picture, you will noticed there are tube like things on the live rock. That is what im reffering to. any idea what it might be??

_838470.jpg

It's blurry so kinda hard to see. I'll have to go with possibly sponges as well but not really sure...

yea but they seem to grow in/around my corals and i dont want the corals to be annoyed with them..lol

Back
Top Bottom