Two Anemones touching????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theseainside

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I woke up this morning to find my two anemones touching, i am very worried because i don't know if they are harming each other, would should i do, is there something wrong with my tank?? what is Happening??.:ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm:

Attachments

• IMG_1827.jpg
    IMG_1827.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 113
They are obviously in love and enjoying a little hanky panky. Im not sure that picture is work safe actually...

There is little possibility they are being friendly. I wouldn't be surprised if one gets stung to death...but the reason that they are moving is because they aren't happy. I'm going to say that you dont' have enough lighting from how heavily bleached the one is.

Your tank has only been set up for 2 months, you shouldn't have any nems in it. Your tank isn't ready (and no idea what you have for lighting). They will probably never stay put, your tank is too new and not stable enough. Sorry but you need to slow down or you will continue to have issues and spend money needlessly.

Back
Top Bottom