Ugh... Fell into the LFS trap.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biggen

Aquarium Advice Addict
OK, so I go into the LFS this afternoon to pick up a blenny. Not sure what kind of blenny, I just wanted a blenny. Well all they had was a lawnmower and some other forktail that was a cream color. Not enough color for me. The reason I came to SW was color. If I wanted dull browns and blacks I would have stayed in the FW world.

Anyway, long story short, I end up walking out with a neon dottyback...

:nono:

I knew better than that as well. I doubt he and my Royal Gramma are going to get along as well. Right now he is in my QT tank so I guess I will take him back on Monday.

Its a shame too because he is a beautiful fish. Oh well... Just thought someone else could learn from my mistake.

Don't buy fish on impulse!!!

funny thing is my lawnmower blenny is my favorite fish

Yeah, I know they are supposed to have a lot of personality, but I want color over personality. This tank is in my retail store so its more for my customers than for me...

Well i actually only got him in the first place to eat algae lol. He really is a boring fish to look at when he isnt doing stuff.

And dont worry i think half of the fish ive bought i did all my research while they were acclimating :oops:

Back
Top Bottom