ugly hang on skimmers any good choices for me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chabooky386

Aquarium Advice Activist
i had a ugly hang on skimmer on my old tank and once i got my oceanic 72 gallon tank i didnt want that dam thing hanging on the side of it... well hmMm i hav a sump now, and i dont want to drill any holes in the sump is there any protein skimmers out there that i can put directly in my sump where the mud is. names please and pics if u hav time...

thanks again guys i know i have had like 20 questions already sorry im a newb

See DIY forum. You can make anything to fit anywhere. Woo hoo! I just posted one in there that works great, cheap too.

Just about every name brand has an in sump model. Sometimes they are actually cheaper than the hob's. Most if not all will sit directly in the sump and just pull the water from the sump. No need to connect anything externally. Just plug and play.
check out google for in-sump protein skimmers and I'm sure you'll find more than you could ever want.

snag yourself a euroreef, these things are just amazing at pulling muck out of the water! The make plug and play models that you can just sit in your sump.

Back
Top Bottom