Unexpected Tang rescue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tomchong22

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Today I found a guy on crags list selling his tank. So I decided I would check it out. Maybe purchase some liverock or a fish. When I got there I saw that his tank was a 20 and had, 1clownfish,1firefish,1 dimond goby, 1 6line wass, and a yellow tang!! I was shocked to see this pore guy in such a small tank. he had a small spot with some scales missing. Prob due to stress. I told him I would take him for my tank. Long story short I now have a yellow tang in my 60gal tank(48"long) I know this is small still for a tang but it is way better then letting him stay any longer in that 20. What should I do with him? My lfs does not buy fish and I have already put post on my local reef club but nobody is interested. I do plan on upgrading to a 120g in the future so should I keep him till then?

Also does anybody have any good advice on feeding the tang? Right now I am feeding every day alternating frozen and flakes and I have an clip to put sea weed in.

Back
Top Bottom