Unexpected visitor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquazen

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was cleaning my tank this morning and saw something hanging off the rim of the tank. I saw a couple of sharp legs, and thought, "Holy crap! Do I have bugs crawling around the tank???". So I tried to grab the legs with some tissue paper, and it slipped down further into the tank. I then noticed as I looked closer (now that it's below the black plastic rim), that it was a crab! I don't know how it got there. I never bought one or put one in. I'm beginning to wonder if it stowed away on some live rock and I didn't notice until just now. I'm very surprised. Just thought I'd share. I have CRABS!!! Or at least, a crab. Hehe.

i've found 4 crabs on my LR. 3 of which were malicious rock crabs. THey got senteneced to life in sump...with the possibility of parole when i feel like it. THe porcelen crab that i found though is super cool.

zenn said:
i've found 4 crabs on my LR. 3 of which were malicious rock crabs. THey got senteneced to life in sump...with the possibility of parole when i feel like it. THe porcelen crab that i found though is super cool.

any chance of a parden lol

Well, I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him. Come to think of it, I haven't seen my purple lobster either. Hrm...

Back
Top Bottom