"Unique" Fish Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well checked and its 800 but ya something like that would be nice but my rainfords goby I think looks almost that good for pennies on the dollar haha

Sniperhank said:
I think that was more of a play on LOL WHO SPENDS THIS KIND OF MONEY

Ohh...Lol, didn't see that....holy crap!! That's ridiculous!! Imagine that dying on you.

Flreefer said:
Ohh...Lol, didn't see that....holy crap!! That's ridiculous!! Imagine that dying on you.

And then nuking whatever else is in the tank. (it says they release toxins when they stress or die.)

Ya that was a joke that one fish would have cost twice my entire setup lmao

Back on track though... So I'm fighting between getting a marine betta (still scared of compatibility) and a type of wrasse so let's here the debate lol

Wrasse. The Berta is really awesome and I'm a huge fan of fish like that but you want swimmers. They're very reclusive will eat your inverts.

As much as it hurts me to say this, i agree with the big man^^. The betta is shy... You need an active fish :)

I'm not dead set on a swimmer since my main focus is the coral but if he's gonna eat my inverts then ill have to pass once again :(

Not sure you could go wrong with the flasher wrasse. Tough choice on which one though. I say go with the fist you find.

Back
Top Bottom