unmarked clowns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was at a lfs and found a pair of clowns that had no bars. They want $40 for each fish. Is it worth it ya think?

Didn't you snap a phone pic :p
It all depends on what you want to spend, but I'm guessing you're wondering if anyone has encountered them before and if so for how much. I can't help you with that, just tagging along.

nxb161 said:
Didn't you snap a phone pic :p
It all depends on what you want to spend, but I'm guessing you're wondering if anyone has encountered them before and if so for how much. I can't help you with that, just tagging along.

Lol yeah just wondering. I ended up with two misbars though. :)

Did they look like this:

1zl583c.jpg

??

There's a few possibilities. One could be that they are very young and haven't yet developed stripes, were they really tiny? If not then they were probably the ORA naked ocellaris which Zer0 posted above me, or if they were black the ORA midnight clowns.

But I think those are decent prices if they are ORA

I agree with Cory. Price for these would be pretty good considering you would pay 50-60 bucks online, not even including shipping.

Erm.. Corey. I was gonna link an ORA pair in LA's Diver's Den but they don't have a pair of either, they usually do though. But yes, by decent I meant great, I hadn't even thought of shipping

Back
Top Bottom