update!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea haha I don't want my other corals getting stung haha my floor space has also been tanker by my plate coral ATM unless I place it at the back of my tank where it won't be viewed or maybe I could move my live rock towards the back and open up a bit of room at the front

Well I changed the scape once again I'm really happy with it now I think the way I have done it it add so much more depth and I moved it all back a bit so I have more floor space :)

Attachments

• image-4292730733.jpg
    image-4292730733.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 72
I would keep the 2 damsels and not add any more fish. It's an easy tank to keep with such a small bio load. What lighting are you using?

It's the light set up that came with the tank my LFS only sell marine fish and told me I could only do soft corals and LPS unless I upgrade my lighting but I'm happy with LPS and one of my damsels decided to jump today :( ill be getting another one Saturday my girlfriend is going to buy it for me because my damsel now looks lonely

Here is the specs for my tank please let me know what you think mr x

Attachments

• image-49293090.jpg
    image-49293090.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 69
To be honest, I don't think that lighting is going to support corals long term. It's just for fish, not photosynthetic creatures. It's only 5 watts of light.

Thanks ill look now at those sites :) I can't believe how expensive the bulbs can be but you defiantly get value for money

Yea I'm getting the stand and one globe for 153 the postage is 48 but that's coming to Australia

Ahh gotcha.. Forgot you live down under.. Also I didn't get the clamp.. You made a good decision getting the clamp.. Just sayin

Haha cheers I got told to run them I'd need to buy a lamp from ikea and I save the price of the clamp and thought it was a pretty good deal so I got it :)

Back
Top Bottom