Update on my 36 Gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sniperhank

Giant Clam Addict
Well, it has been a rough couple weeks. My softies went toxic on one another and I no longer have any in my tank. Due to long shifts at work, I did not catch it in time. Did MANY water changes and things look to be improving.

My fish are all doing well. They accepted the addition of my 6 line and I am fully stocked on fish.

For corals...well what I have remaining is an orange ric, a candy cane, and 2 duncans, one of which I added yesterday. They were looking a tad rough but they are showing signs of improvement. I did have 2 candy canes...but the one is on his way out and probably won't be any saving him so he is not counted in my numbers.

I also upgraded my filter, again. This is my third go on a marineland biowheel. The first 2 had the pumps on them burn out, so I had been using a 10 gallon filter from my old freshwater days. So far I am very happy with it, noticable difference between it and the other 2 in terms of moving water around. It shouldn't be long before the wheel is covered with algae like the rest of my tank. Still scratching my head on how to do it, but wanting to do a fuge. It'd be nice to do a "display" one with some cool looking algae, but with the recent toxic warfare it has been put on hold again.

Sorry no pics at this time, it is to depressing to take pics of.

Back
Top Bottom