Update on my angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scubasteve

Aquarium Advice Activist
So i was watchin the tank after the lights went off and the flame angel, moved out the corner of the tank under the filter output where he stays for most of the day, and swam the length of the tank back and forth all over.
so im not sure what that means. can anyone think of any reason he would stay in the corner all day then swim around at night.

also is it alright that he just seems to be eating mostly algae instead of the food im feeding the rest of the fish?

When the lights go out, it relieves stree for the fish. It is hanging out in a corner right now because of the stress provided by a new environment.

Just remember that Angels & certian tangs are not good alclimating fish that would sometimes have a downtime of a day. I have fish that as soon they are pur in the tank 4 hours later are eating & swimming, but I also had a powder Blue tang that stayed in one place and didn't eat for 3 weeks. Patience is a vurtue

Back
Top Bottom