Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-18-2012, 01:29 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858
The only negative thing I have to say convict.... Get a better camera so we can enjoy the colors as much as you haha (yet another big purchase on my ever longer list lol)
Yea your sooo right!! Hmmm... That may be what I'll buy this weekend. A nice video camera. Any suggestions?

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:31 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict2161

Any suggestions?
This I also would like to hear. Do you have a budget cause I know a nice video camera could break the bank lol

Old 08-18-2012, 01:33 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Nice tank! I too am now seriously considering changing my wavemakers lol
Old 08-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858

This I also would like to hear. Do you have a budget cause I know a nice video camera could break the bank lol
Say no more then $1,000

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Old 08-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithhjs
Nice tank! I too am now seriously considering changing my wavemakers lol
Thanks so much Keith!

Old 08-18-2012, 01:40 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel
Dude grant and i were just talking about how dope your biocube is, we agreed that if you had a 180 gallon tank that it would be the best we have ever seen, and we arent just sayin that. You have a great eye, you know how to make a rock/coral scape look amazing, and it just seems like you know exactly what will look great where. Not only that, but you spend alot of time workin on your tanks and we know you wouldnt quit until its perfect... Haha i guess you have natural talent! Lol
Yes! He had a conversation about this coming home tonight bro. Your tank is unique because everything seems to have a specific place. We usually just buy a nice coral and find a spot for it when we get home. It seems to me you have BLUEPRINTS of what you want where!

And yes. If you have a 125g+ tank it would truly be astonishing. Heck, your 29 gallon biocube blowns me OUT OF THE WATER and it is ONLY a 29!! And talk about that Pico! Sheesh. You didnt find this hobby..it found you!!

I wish to god you lived in SoCal bro! Lol. We would have the sweetest frag swaps

Again, nice job. I was so stoked when jack told me you had a video up!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 01:46 AM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboy66

Yes! He had a conversation about this coming home tonight bro. Your tank is unique because everything seems to have a specific place. We usually just buy a nice coral and find a spot for it when we get home. It seems to me you have BLUEPRINTS of what you want where!

And yes. If you have a 125g+ tank it would truly be astonishing. Heck, your 29 gallon biocube blowns me OUT OF THE WATER and it is ONLY a 29!! And talk about that Pico! Sheesh. You didnt find this hobby..it found you!!

I wish to god you lived in SoCal bro! Lol. We would have the sweetest frag swaps

Again, nice job. I was so stoked when jack told me you had a video up!!!
Thanks so much Grant! I like the way you put it. The hobby found me!! Man you guys are making me blush for real. To me I just take my time and make sure things look right when I place them and then make sure they won't fight other corals or at least far enough away. Some things I can down the road may be an issue but I've already planned for that.

I dunno. I just sit back sometimes for hours and if I see something, even the slightest thing that may seem out of sorts I'll rearrange it until I'm happy.

Thank you again for all the kind words!! Huge smile right now.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #18
Aquarium Advice Activist

Simply amazing! I'm new to sw but have been researching like a mad woman and this is the most thought out and detailed tank I've seen. Love it! I'll be happy if my 75g turns out half as nice
Old 08-25-2012, 12:32 AM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moo33284
Simply amazing! I'm new to sw but have been researching like a mad woman and this is the most thought out and detailed tank I've seen. Love it! I'll be happy if my 75g turns out half as nice
So true, its pretty awesome. Lol
Old 08-25-2012, 12:36 AM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moo33284
Thanks so much for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel

So true, its pretty awesome. Lol
Haha thanks!

Tags
bc29, updated, video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com