Updated BC29 Video!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that is the nicest Biocube I've seen. Absolutely beautiful!!! Every time I watch it I see something else... Very very nice.

Was that a brief appearance by a Six Line Wrasse I saw at 1:16?? :)

Packohotdogs said:
I think that is the nicest Biocube I've seen. Absolutely beautiful!!! Every time I watch it I see something else... Very very nice.

Was that a brief appearance by a Six Line Wrasse I saw at 1:16?? :)

Yes it was :) had it since I started.

That's what I can't get over...that its a biocube!!! Ahh! I agree with everyone else..you have a great eye.

Wow! Thanks everyone!! I just do 5 gallon water changes every week but now because my cal have been in the 380 range I have started to dose b- ionic everyday until I get my levels up and things really started to take off!!

Convict, that is a killer tank!! Love how it looks like nature just made it "happen" even though you obviously put a lot of work into it. My 90g reef is 3 months old yesterday and you've given me something to look forward to in the next 6 months. Definitely keep the videos coming. Would love to watch your tank more ( when I'm not watching mine:) ).

Yeah I wad just watching it again and love how it flows together. Brilliant. So natural

SeanMonster said:
Convict, that is a killer tank!! Love how it looks like nature just made it "happen" even though you obviously put a lot of work into it. My 90g reef is 3 months old yesterday and you've given me something to look forward to in the next 6 months. Definitely keep the videos coming. Would love to watch your tank more ( when I'm not watching mine:) ).

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm gonna do a really good video with a actual camera and tripod where I can zoom in and out. It's gonna be awesome. My friend is gonna do it for me, he does weddings and stuff. He's gonna come over and set it all up. Although he thinks I'm crazy lol.

Convict2161 said:
Wow! Thanks everyone!! I just do 5 gallon water changes every week but now because my cal have been in the 380 range I have started to dose b- ionic everyday until I get my levels up and things really started to take off!!

Let me know how b-ionic works for you cause I just picked up the 2 part a couple days ago and waiting til I run out of my alk buffer to use it. I'm having the opposite problem though. My alkalinity bottoms out before my calcium but I think that's due to my salt with elevated calcium levels (550) which i like having so many sps frags in my tank

Mrc8858 said:
Let me know how b-ionic works for you cause I just picked up the 2 part a couple days ago and waiting til I run out of my alk buffer to use it. I'm having the opposite problem though. My alkalinity bottoms out before my calcium but I think that's due to my salt with elevated calcium levels (550) which i like having so many sps frags in my tank

I will keep you posted.

Convict, are you for hire? I couldn't make my tank look that good if I tried! (i did and it didnt go so well...)You could be a pro for hire aquascaper instead of the guy people call when things go wrong :D

Armoredspider said:
Convict, are you for hire? I couldn't make my tank look that good if I tried! (i did and it didnt go so well...)You could be a pro for hire aquascaper instead of the guy people call when things go wrong :D

Haha thanks!! That would honestly be a dream if I could do that for a living!! That would be awesome on so many levels.

Convict2161 said:
Haha thanks!! That would honestly be a dream if I could do that for a living!! That would be awesome on so many levels.

Wouldn't it? i envy people with that job haha

I know some people who do that for a living here. My dream job is starting a lfs around my house. The nearest one is two hours and a half away. Most people where I live pay to have their tanks scaped and maintenanced. I take care of it myself because I think it's fun to run a tank.

I don't understand why people wouldn't want to take care of their own tank. To see all your hard work pay off is awesome. From the plumbing to the scaping, saltwater tanking is truly a form of art.

moo33284 said:
I don't understand why people wouldn't want to take care of their own tank. To see all your hard work pay off is awesome. From the plumbing to the scaping, saltwater tanking is truly a form of art.

For the most part I agree it is ridiculous but I do understand some people needing help especially when they work out of town a lot or just have super busy work schedules. No reason someone shouldn't get to enjoy a reef if they got the money and not the time lol

Exactly. I work 7 days a week so I understand that one. Don't know what I'd do if I were out of town...don't have the money to hire people. I just know for me the maintenance is half the fun.

Me too my GF looks at me like I'm crazy while I watch a 20 minute video on aquarium plumbing and I'm hooked haha guess we are all just a bunch of nerds at heart ;)

I wouldn't mind getting called to houses to aquascape there tanks! :)

Maintaining them is a whole other story lol.

I'll scape it you take of it.

My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts too. Doesn't get hrire I can sit there with a flashlight and the lights off just peering into the tank forever. amazing what goes on in a sw I tank at night. Especially one as nice as this one. Wish I could see it in person

Back
Top Bottom