Updated BC29 Video!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict, the tank is amazing to say the least. If your ever in south east Florida, I could use your scaping skills!!! Would love a more natural look in the 54g corner!!!!

moo33284 said:
My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts too. Doesn't get hrire I can sit there with a flashlight and the lights off just peering into the tank forever. amazing what goes on in a sw I tank at night. Especially one as nice as this one. Wish I could see it in person

Haha yeah I know what you mean. Maybe I should start like a tour with my tank hooked up in one of those awesome RV's and travel around the country lol. That would be cool! Then you could see it lol.

Rosesrblu1 said:
Convict, the tank is amazing to say the least. If your ever in south east Florida, I could use your scaping skills!!! Would love a more natural look in the 54g corner!!!!

Maybe of I get that RV thing going I can assist you with your tank lol.

Do it! Yo that's an awesome idea. Make up a few tanks thatnice and go tour around teaching people how top do it. If the green machine people can do it you can

moo33284 said:
Do it! Yo that's an awesome idea. Make up a few tanks thatnice and go tour around teaching people how top do it. If the green machine people can do it you can

You got my wheels spinning.

Convict2161 said:
You got my wheels spinning.

Start out small and post pics of your scape work on local bulletin boards especially at lfs and lps and offer your help for a minimal fee... Just the fun of scaping new tanks that you don't have to pay for or find a place for would be enough for me haha

Exactly. Something like this wouldn't be work for you. people would definitely pay to have something so beautiful in their home

moo33284 said:
Exactly. Something like this wouldn't be work for you. people would definitely pay to have something so beautiful in their home

That will definitely depend on location.... Not many people around me have the kind of money to pour into a SW tank hobby let alone pay others to do it for them. It's all about location location location ;)

Wow thanks everyone for the awesome compliments!! I didn't think it was anything special honestly. I just put rocks and corals together, sat back looked at it and moved things around until I felt it looked as natural as I could get it. Don't we all do it.

I've seen some tanks here on the forum and there amazing!!

Thank you though. Maybe I'll ask my buddy who owns the mom and pop shop what he thinks about maybe putting me to work. I'll print a bunch of picks from all 3 tanks and he can show his customers.

Also I would need a name or catch phase lol. I'd make T-shirts.

My wife watches that home channel. She says. "Scape Appeal"

Last edited:
hpiguy said:
I'm the Vice President of a local marketing group.

I guarantee every single one of you has heard our work before. One way or another, you've heard it. Even the members overseas.

There's who you need to talk to haha

And I don't think I've seen you in that thread yet convict? :p

Mrc8858 said:
And I don't think I've seen you in that thread yet convict? :p

We all know hes a big bad fire man!!! Haha

Convict...i would hire you to scape my tank with me thats for sure;)

Gboy66 said:
We all know hes a big bad fire man!!! Haha

Convict...i would hire you to scape my tank with me thats for sure;)

Me too. I like what your wife had to say too I'll think too. You should hang pics up anywhere you can think of. Local power stores, grocery stores...never know who's gonna walk through those places.

Back
Top Bottom