Urchin On Glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the_fish_man said:
yes very normal you will see him there sometimes. They go everywhere in the tank

Mine has been in the tank for about a year now and this is the first time I have seen em do this but I hope to see this happen more.

Mine has been in the tank for about a year now and this is the first time I have seen em do this but I hope to see this happen more.
Ya mine tended to stay off the glass as much as he could. But he will be fine. Although if you see him goin in the sand......... your gonna have a dead urchin.... I know from experience. But sounds like you have very healthy urchin that won't be dying soon :D

the_fish_man said:
Ya mine tended to stay off the glass as much as he could. But he will be fine. Although if you see him goin in the sand......... your gonna have a dead urchin.... I know from experience. But sounds like you have very healthy urchin that won't be dying soon :D

I had put him on the sand to move something he was on so never put in the sand.

What happens if there on sand i just purchased one today and I just sat him in the tank no particular area so should I put on lr?

shortysteve23 said:
What happens if there on sand i just purchased one today and I just sat him in the tank no particular area so should I put on lr?

It's fine it will go where it wants

Ok almost had me worried, but quick question my urchin spat out some white milky material, scooted down my glass and kinda lay his spines in a flat way is he ok?, is he adjusting?

Back
Top Bottom