Urine as kick start??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least their turds are smaller and for some strange reason I don't mind sticking my hand in there at least once a day.:)

Ok, new product. Insta-Fish Quickstart. Ingredients: Urine. I'm going to fill some of the bottles and sell it. May you never cycle a tank again! Now look away. -Unzip- xD

Ok, new product. Insta-Fish Quickstart. Ingredients: Urine. I'm going to fill some of the bottles and sell it. May you never cycle a tank again! Now look away. -Unzip- xD

Sorry, urine is only the catalyst. No insta-fish there. lol Instant Cycle starter would be better name. ; ) lol

At least their turds are smaller and for some strange reason I don't mind sticking my hand in there at least once a day.:)

Have you ever seen the waste of a large grouper or freshwater Oscar? Not so small lol. So just accept the fact that you are a toilet dunker. It's okay. We all are :D lol

Have you ever seen the waste of a large grouper or freshwater Oscar? Not so small lol. So just accept the fact that you are a toilet dunker. It's okay. We all are :D lol

Well now it doesn't sound good when you put it that way...

Well now it doesn't sound good when you put it that way...

I'm just spreading the truth :D You can interpret it anyway you want. :whistle:
Turning a blind eye to it doesn't change the facts. Accepting it doesn't make you less of a person. I think of myself as an extremely experienced sanitation engineer for fish. You can translate that to a full time poop picker. I am okay with that. :lol:

I accept, I've seen parrotfish and large angels when diving so I swim in a toilet also!!!!

I accept, I've seen parrotfish and large angels when diving so I swim in a toilet also!!!!

Well then welcome to the club of the enlightened :D lol You see, now you are seeing the whole box and not thinking outside of one. It's not so scary or gross after all :brows: It's nature and natural.
Should we bring up where a good portion of the soft sand of the South Pacific comes from? Hint: It involves Parrotfish :ROFLMAO:

If a tank is a big toilet, does that mean my toilet will cycle if I let it sit there?

I've acutely heard of people doing that! But in the back of the tank. Good idea if you ask me, always fresh water washing out dead matter. So you'd probably have no BB in the LR but your rock would be clean ?

Sweet! A self sustaining toilet. No need for flushing. Now where did I put my air pump...

If you can handle the smell.......:D I just thought of this, if you have a septic system, THAT's what is happening in your fish tank as well. No difference. ( except maybe the fish swimming around. lol

Back
Top Bottom