Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Activist
i use natural seawater that i get myself from the florida keys and my tank has never had a problem with it my plants and fishes seem to be very happy with it, i dont get it from deep ocean or from a tide i just go to the beach put the bucket in and right back out but then again everything is differen for every1 else maybe ive just been lucky and others havent maybe my luck will run out 1 day lol, i just have to mix it with some fresh water cause the salt is really high off the charts , as in to cycling your tank faster that part i dont belive my father in law uses natural water also he cycled his tank in about 2 weeks, mine took almost a month, again like i said that is just different for every1 else

joseramentol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Skype™ to kdpuffer
I do water changes every two weeks lately but need to either start dosing for alk or I need to do
Them more frequently.

kdpuffer is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com