Vacation feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryan5

Aquarium Advice Regular
Summer is coming upand I there are a few things I had in mind that I wanted to do this summer but they would take me away from my 50 gallon aquarium for about 4-6 days. I dont really have anyone close that lives around me that could feed my fish. Ive seen the tablets that you can put in your tank but I thought they were mainly for freshwater fish and didnt know how well they would work. Anyone have any good ideas for a good way to feed your fish while yourre gone. The fish I have in my tank right now are a porcupine puff, 2 clownfish, and a domino damsel, and a peppermint shrimp Im looking to add a few more fish also and possibly some coral.

They have automatic feeders that will feed your tank. I would not feed those tablets as they will leave too much excessive nutrients in your tank and the next thing you know your tank is full of algea.

Just got back from 8 days away. Used an auto feeder with a mix of sinking pellets, flake, cut up seaweed and some dried shrimp. Came back to a happy tank!!!

Back
Top Bottom