Vacation feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beengirl

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm thinking about vacation next year. And I'm concerned about the tanks for the 7-12 days absence. What do you Guys all do when you leave for extended periods?? I've thought about one of those auto feeders, maybe try that while I'm here and see how it works. Parents in law live 30min away and don't know anything about tanks. Don't trust to have a neighborhood teen do it, and give them key to my house while out of state? Noooooooo. My friends don't know jack about fish, wouldn't want them doin it. So what do you guys do?

Well if you can put separate meals in separate containers you could give then to a friend or someone and say one of these every..... Days. It'd be like an auto feeder. Haha. That way it dint matter how much they know.

I'm just weird in that I have absolutely no problem at all helping someone, especially if they ask me. But I have a difficult time asking someone to help me do something. It's stupid, I know. I'm usually the one that people come to for help and advice. I need a shrink- know a good one? Lol

Haha unfortunately no. I'm sure one of your friends or someone won't mind enjoying your tanks while your gone for a bit :) you can do it!

Back
Top Bottom