veggies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No need to worry about the inverts, they'll get some once the fish are "done" with it.

If the clowns in your prifile are your only fish, you'll need to disguise the veggies. They won't eat it otherwise. Some will adapt but typically they will ignore this type of food. Best suggestion is mixing it with their prefered food in a "blender mush". Peas, carrots, nori, spinach, broccoli and the like.

Cheers
Steve

what exactly is nori? i've heard it mentioned on here about a million times and i still have no idea what it is!

oh man! i just put a pea (almost whole, just without the skin) in my tank and my clown fish devoured it! i was giving my goldfish some as i was reading your response and so i threw one in not expecting much, but he was all about it! maybe because his flake food is bright green he took to it better. thanks for the advice though im glad i can give him some variety instead of just the flake and the occasional mysid shrimp! (and i'm really glad i dont have to go by anything special!)

mle421 said:
what exactly is nori? i've heard it mentioned on here about a million times and i still have no idea what it is!
Dried sheets of seaweed. The same stuff used to roll sushi rice. Just be sure it is the untoasted variety.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom