Veggies and pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Salties!!
I am compiling a list of all the veggies you feed your fish and what fish eat them. At the end, I will put it all together for a talk to my aquarium society and into an article for AA. If you have pics of your fish eating veggies, please post them. In addition, if you make fish food at home, can you please post your recipes? Thanks.

i dont have pics sorry but i feed broccoli, its supposed to help fight HLLE in tangs, my yellow had it and i really think the reason its healed is that. i also feed them spiniach and zucchini.

in my home-made food i put shrimp (regular fresh cocktail shrimp), mysis shrimp, nori, and zoe marine vitamin suppliment. i also feed flake.

I will try to get a pic but I feed Orange slices and Bananas also. I will post a recipes I use also

The only veggie I feed is nori aka seaweed. I feed a 4"X4" sheet every other day on average. This is tehn suplemented with a blender mix twice a week on average.

All my fish eat the nori, Tangs, Clowns, dwarf angels, damsels, chromis and even my gobies when chunks are floating in the water column.

Back
Top Bottom