Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Via Aqua Aquariums - any opinions or info?

Good Afternoon,
I was hoping somebody may be able to give me some info on the following tanks :
Via Aqua Glass Aquarium 10 Gallon AR-380 and the Via Aqua Glass Aquarium AR620 28 Gallon.
I am looking to purchase one for my boyfriend, as his Xmas pressie, he did have a Juwel Rekord 70 but had to give it away (fully stocked) to a friend when we left uni and went to live with relatives on the other side of the country! our local shop has suggested the via aqua tank as we live in rented accomodation, can't have anything too big (because the landlords say so) and we may have to move again...
the shop has the 10 gallon on the cash desk set us as a marine with a couple of clown fish in it...
I can't find out too much info on them in the UK so any opinions would be gratefully rec'd!

leanneandrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 07:05 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I dont have there tank but I use there pumps and heaters and I like them a lot. Some of the LFS in my area have either the 15 or 20- tall ones set up on display and they are nice tanks.
9/02-125 REEF, 125 lbs LR,LS 4x160 VHO, Reef Devil /Sump, Fuge
7/03-55 FOWLR 60lb LR, 50 lb SD sand 2x40 NO strip light, Reef Devil/sump, Fuge

TANK PICS http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=98202
seaham358 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com