video of my blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joy13

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have had this fish for about a month and every time I put my hand in the tank he does this Joys silly fish - YouTube If someone puts their hand outside of the tank and he sees it he tries to sit it it as well.

my starry eyed blenny is a hides like a baby 75% of the time lol

It seems every fish has their own little personalities.

Thank you here is a couple my son took for me
img_1550028_0_e3008145ab0d890568f080a12d3d14b2.jpg

Wow, look at that tank! What lights are u running?
hope my 120g will one day look like that!
What I the green polyp thing next to TE clown?

Attachments

• image-2996658165.jpg
    image-2996658165.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 75
Those are nuclear green polyps they are like a weed in that tank I had them under MH and they just barely held on. They are under 4 t5s now in a 55 gallon. That picture was taken about 3 months ago I need to get my son to take another one.

img_1550053_0_ff4a120b980ffbd1a7c53f966edda15f.jpg

joy13 said:
Those are nuclear green polyps they are like a weed in that tank I had them under MH and they just barely held on. They are under 4 t5s now in a 55 gallon. That picture was taken about 3 months ago I need to get my son to take another one.

Wow, those are beautiful! I just have a few polyps of the boring-brown kind LOL
You think they will do ok under my 8bulb system in my new 120g tank?!

I am pretty sure they will. My friend got a frag from me and he has them under a 70 watt MH in a 12gallon cube and his is doing fine. I do know I can take a colony and frag it put it under 3 different types of lights and they will all look different. On that tank I have one purple one actinic the whites I think are 14k. It is probably a cheap light since it only has one reflector.

It is only a 55 gallon. There are 4 fish royal gamma, clown, wrasse and the blenny. It has been up since Jan 2011/ For the CUC I have about 3 blue legged hermits, a peppermint shrimp, the very important bristle worms, 3 banded trochus, 5 nassaruis.4 truban and a few stromatellas. I change about 5 gallons a water a week sometimes more just depending how things are going. I feed my tank once a week which means I feed mysis to the whole tank, silversides to the anemones and I turn off the pumps. I feed the fish twice a day once with flakes formula two and rods food. I also have a refugium, skimmer and 2 koralias. I use a mag float to clean my glass once a day.

Very impressive setup, gives me something to look forward too someday! Mines been setup since march and you're leaps and bounds ahead of me

Back
Top Bottom